It’s summertime, which means it’s time for barbecues, picnics, and all sorts of outdoor activities. And what’s better than spending time with friends and family while also enjoying a good laugh? Why not do it while sporting one of the funniest mustaches around? Whether it’s the classic handlebar mustache or something more offbeat, these ten mustaches will have you laughing out loud. So put on your funniest mustache and get ready to have some fun!
The 5 Best Mustaches For Men
There are many mustache styles that can be funny and unique. These five mustaches will have you laughing uncontrollably.
The Chin Strap Mustache: This mustache is a combination of the handlebar and the chin strap beard styles. The mustache is worn on the upper lip, with the strap extending down towards the lower lip. The idea is to make it look like the man has a very long, thin chin strap attached to his face. To achieve this look, use a light brown or gray mustache shade, and let your beard grow out a little bit so that the strap lines up nicely with your facial features.
The Monkeying With Monkey Mustache: This mustache is inspired by a character from the popular animated franchise “Monkey Island.” Your goal is to create an intricately designed mustache that looks like it was created by a monkey wielding a blade instead of a brush. To get started, use dark colors for your base layer and add lighter details throughout your mustache in different directions. Be sure to use very tiny strokes so that your entire mustache appears to be made with random movements rather than precision craftsmanship.
The Wingtip Mustache: This style was popularized by Hollywood actor George Clooney, who famously wore it in several films including “Ocean’s Eleven” and “Up In The Air.” The wingtip style is achieved by growing your mustache out until it reaches just past your lower lip and then shaved close to the skin on either side of your mouth
The 10 Funniest Mustaches That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud
There are a few mustaches that have the ability to make anyone laugh, no matter their age or gender. These 10 funniest mustaches will have you chuckling and smiling from ear to ear.
1. The sideways mustache: This mustache is perfect for someone who wants to make a statement but doesn’t want to commit to a full facial hair transformation.
2. The Exploding Mustache: This mustache is so funny because it’s actually quite realistic-looking until you give it a little bit of energy and it starts blowing up!
3. The Top Gun Mustache: This mustache is perfect for anyone who loves old school movies and airplanes. It’s also very accurate, based on the real life mustache worn by Tom Cruise in the movie Top Gun.
4. The Multi-Tasking Mustache: This mustache is perfect for anyone who likes to multi-task while they’re out and about. It can be used as both an ice cream scooper and a bookmark!
5. The Grumpy Cat Mustache: This mustache is so funny because it perfectly captures the personality of one of the internet’s most famous cats – Grumpy Cat!
6. The Pee-Wee Herman Mustache: This mustache is perfect for anyone who loves classic comedy movies like Pee Wee’s Big Adventure or Happy Gilmore. It also happens to be inspired by Pee Wee himself!
7. The Woolly Mammoth Mustache
There are so many funny mustaches out there that it’s hard to pick just one! But, if we had to, we would go with the hilarious beard of comedian Jerry Seinfeld. Not only is his mustache hilarious, but his entire facial expression is just perfect for inducing laughter! Other great mustaches to laugh your head off include the ones worn by actors Owen Wilson and Will Ferrell, as well as musician Tom Petty. So, whether you’re looking for a silly smile or some good laughs, be sure to check out these funniest mustaches!
Looking for funny mustaches to laugh your head off? Look no further! These hilarious sideburns will have you in stitches. Whether they are neatly trimmed or bushy, these mustaches will have you chuckling all day long. So sit back and enjoy some of the funniest mustaches around!
Funniest Mustaches for Women
There are plenty of funny mustaches for women out there. If you’re looking for a good chuckle, these are the funniest mustaches you’ll ever see! Whether they’re simple or intricate, these mustaches will have you laughing out loud.
1. The Dennis Rodman Mustache
This iconic mustache is easily one of the funniest on this list. It’s not only creative, but it’s also bizarrely accurate – perfect for a guy who loves to get attention.
2. The Handlebar Mustache
This mustache is quintessential feminist symbolism. It’s badass and sassy all at the same time, and it looks amazing on any woman lucky enough to rock it!
3. The Wacky Wally Mustache
If you like your mustaches wacky and crazy, this is the mustache for you! It’s so hilarious that it might just make you laugh out loud – no matter what mood you’re in.
4. The Mona Lisa Mustache
This beautiful mustache is simply stunning, and its simplicity makes it incredibly versatile. You can dress it up or down, use it for any occasion or event – and chances are, everyone will love it!
What is the most famous mustache?
The most famous mustache is probably that of US President Abraham Lincoln. He is well-known for the distinctive whiskers that adorn his face. Other famous mustaches include those of actor William Powell and singer Frank Sinatra.
Do girls like mustaches?
There’s no denying that mustaches are universally hilarious. Whether they’re on men or women, there’s just something about a neatly trimmed mustache that gets people laughing. And what’s funnier than one mustache? A group of mustaches! In this list, we’ve collected some of the funniest mustaches out there, so be sure to check them out if you’re looking for a good laugh. From silly to silly-serious, these mustaches will have you laughing hysterically. So go ahead and give them a try – you might just find yourself enjoying a good chuckle more than ever before!
What is a thick mustache called?
There’s no doubt that a thick mustache can be pretty hilarious. Whether it’s the neatly trimmed ‘stache of a hipster or the wild, untamed look of a lumberjack, there’s something about a thick mustache that just makes people laugh. Here are some of the funniest Mustaches to Laugh Your Head Off!
1) The Mustache-policeman: This classic mustache is perfect for when you want to appear professional and serious, but still want to look like you can laugh and have fun.
2) The Hipster Mustache: If you’re into fashion and your own unique style, then this mustache is for you. It’s thin, tidy, and stylish – all at the same time.
3) The Lumberjack Mustache: This is probably one of the most iconic mustaches around – it’s rugged, unkempt, and very masculine. It definitely looks like it would make someone look tough and dangerous!
4) The Crazy Surfer Dude: This mustache is absolutely outrageous! It looks like it would take hours to grow – and it definitely gives the impression that this guy is totally out of control!
5) The Evil Dentist: If you’re looking for something really evil and creepy, then this is the perfect mustache for you! It looks like it would make any dental patient shudder in fear – especially if they saw you in person!
Who has the best mustache ever?
Mustache lovers, rejoice! In honor of Movember, we’ve rounded up the funniest mustaches around. Whether they’re classic or crazy, these facial hair icons will have you laughing out loud. So put on your best ‘stache and get ready to enjoy some laughs!
1. The Mustache Master: Vladimir Putin
There’s no debating who has the best mustache ever! Russia’s current president, Vladimir Putin, sports a killer goatee that is sure to put a smile on anyones face. His mustache is so full and lush, it looks like it could support its own weight!
2. The Classic Stache: George Washington
George Washington was known for his goatee, but he also had one of the most iconic mustaches of all time. It was slightly trimmed in the front and reached down to his upper lip in a perfect arc. The style was so popular at the time, many people imitate it even today!
3. The Wild Man: Teddy Roosevelt
Teddy Roosevelt was known for being a Rough Rider and adventurer – but he’s also famous for his wildman mustache. It was so full and bushy, it looked like he had been electrocuted! Legend has it that he grew it to show how tough he was as President…or maybe because women found him irresistible? Who knows!? 4. The Woody character: Woody Allen
Woody Allen has always been known for his quirky sense of humor, but his