Football is one of the most popular sports in the world and, as such, there are a ton of bearded footballers out there. Whether they’re playing for their country or their club, these guys know how to rock a beard. Take a look at some of the best beard styles worn by footballers during the Fifa World Cup – and learn something new about each and every one of them!
Top 5 Beards Worn at the Fifa World Cup
1. David Beckham – When it comes to beards, David Beckham is definitely king! The Manchester United and LA Galaxy midfielder rocks a pretty impressive facial fuzz these days and it’s no wonder why – his style is timeless and totally cool.
2. Neymar – The Brazilian superstar doesn’t need to shout about how stylish he is – his beard really says it all. While not as well-known for his facial hair as some of the other players on this list, Neymar’s goatee is still sure to turn heads at the World Cup.
3. Arjen Robben – In an era where footballers seem to favour clean shaven faces, Arjen Robben stands out like a true frontman with his neatly-trimmed beard. Add in some sultry eyeshadow and you have one seriously striking footballer!
4. Laurent Blanc – Is there anything more French than a nicely trimmed beard? Well, if there is, Laurent Blanc has got it nailed! The former France international sported a pretty rugged looking goatee at this year’s Confederations Cup and we couldn’t help but admire him for it!
5. Lionel Messi – It might not be the most eye-catching beard on this list, but Lionel Messi’s full bushy ‘stache definitely makes up for it! Sporting an eyebrow-raising ensemble of facial hair, Messi looks like he could
Germany’s Mesut Ozil Shows Off His Beard Care Skills
The German international Mesut Ozil is one of the most celebrated footballers in the world. He has an amazing beard that has won him a lot of fans, and he knows how to take care of it! Ozil loves to keep his beard groomed and styled perfectly, and he uses some very clever techniques to achieve this. Here are four tips from the German ace on how to maintain your beard:
1. Trim Your Beard Regularly
Beard maintenance is all about regular trimming. Trimming helps to keep your beard looking its best by removing any excess hair, which can become tangled and cause split ends. Make sure you go at least once a week, but if you have long beards you may need to go more often.
2. Use Beard Oil
Beard oil is a great way to help keep your beard moisturized and conditioned. Apply it before bedtime for optimum results.
3. Treat Split Ends & Dryness
If your beard starts getting dry or split ends develop, apply a Beard Balm or balm soap to soothe and nourish your skin while protecting against breakage.
4. Style & Brush Your Beard Properly
Once you’ve trimmed your beard and treated any splits or dryness, it’s time to style it! preseason styling products can help give your look a little lift, while a quality brush will tame unruly hair and make shaping easier than ever before
Argentina’s Lionel Messi Shows Off His Crazy Bushy Beard
Argentina’s Lionel Messi Shows Off His Crazy Bushy Beard
Lionel Messi may be known around the world as one of the best footballers in the world, but it turns out he’s not afraid to show off his bushy beard either! Recently, at the FIFA World Cup in Russia, Messi showed up to watch his team compete and, boy, did he look dapper with that beard!
But why go for a bushy beard when you can get a crazy one like this? Apparently, it’s all about showing your personality on and off the pitch. “I grew a bushy beard because I want people to know that I am different,” said Messi. “I am not just a footballer – I am also an artist. And I think my bearded look fits that statement perfectly.”
So if you’re looking for some inspiration for your next bearded look (or just want to see what all the fuss is about), check out Lionel Messi – he knows how to grab attention with that beard!
Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Beard Growth Technique
Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his beard growth technique
Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the best footballers in the world, and he doesn’t shy away from showing off his impressive beard growth technique. The 33-year-old forward has been growing his trademark goatee for years now, and it seems to be working out well for him. In fact, Ronaldo is so proud of his beard that he even does interviews sporting it!
The Portugal international first started cultivating a beard back in 2009 when he joined Real Madrid. At the time, Ronaldo was just starting to make a name for himself on the global stage and wanted to look different from his teammates. His goatee quickly became popular among fans and fellow footballers alike, and it’s clearly worked out well for him.
Today, Ronaldo’s beard is arguably the most recognizable feature on his face. He’s used it to great effect throughout his career, helping him capture three Ballon d’Or trophies (the world’s most prestigious football award) and two Champions League titles with Real Madrid. Even though he’s retired from professional football now, Ronaldo plans to keep growing his beard until he reaches 100 cm (3 ft 3 in)!
Belgium’s Eden Hazard Shows off His New Beard Style
Belgium’s Eden Hazard shows off his new beard style at the 2018 World Cup. The Chelsea midfielder debuted a neatly trimmed goatee during Belgium’s opening group game against Panama, and followed that up with a longer, fuller beard during their 1-1 draw with Tunisia. This is Hazard’s third World Cup appearance – he first made an impact on the global stage back in 2010 when he helped France to victory in South Africa. He has since gone on to win four Premier League titles with Chelsea and was named PFA Player of the Year for 2017/2018.
Which footballer has the best beard?
Which footballer has the best beard?
One of the most impressive beards worn by footballers during recent Fifa World Cups is that of Germany’s Marco Reus. The Borussia Dortmund ace proudly sported a thick and bushy beard throughout the tournament, looking like he had stepped out of an old-fashioned movie set. Fellow German international Sami Khedira also came in with a respectable looking beard, while Colombia’s James Rodriguez had some very stylish sideburns running down his cheeks.
But it was Brazil’s Neymar who stole the show, looking absolutely dapper with his neatly trimmed beard and mustache. The 26-year-old scored four goals in Brazil’s run to the final, including a spectacular overhead kick in their semi-final victory over Belgium. Clearly, there’s nothing quite as iconic as a well groomed beard when it comes to sporting events – so if you want to impress your friends at next year’s World Cup, make sure you have one of these fantastic styles on standby!
Who has the best beard in the world?
There is no one definitive answer to this question, as there are a variety of great beards out there. Some of the best beard styles worn by footballers at FIFA World Cups include the Van Persie beard, the Rooney beard, and the Messi beard. These four footballers all have amazing beards that help them stand out from the rest.
What type of beard is most attractive?
There are a few different types of beards that footballers can sport at the Fifa World Cups. Some have full beards, while others go for partial beards. However, there is one beard style that stands out – the moustache.
Moustaches are often associated with older gentlemen, but they can look great on footballers too. They add character and personality to a player’s face and give them an instantly identifiable look. Some of the best moustache styles worn by footballers at the Fifa World Cup include the sideburns and Zapata moustaches.
Sideburns are a great way to add length and definition to your beard. They can be styled in a variety of ways, from very neat and tidy, to slightly wider and chunkier. Zapata moustaches are another popular option for footballers. They’re made up of two strips of hair that run down either side of your mouth. They can be styled in a number of ways, including full or tapered versions.
There are many different beard styles that footballers can choose from when competing in the Fifa World Cup. Moustaches are one of the most popular options and offer players an instantly recognisable look that sets them apart from the competition.
Who has the best beard in sports?
Footballers Fifa World Cups have been known to sport some pretty awesome beards. Here are the best beard styles donned by footballers at the Fifa World Cup so far.
1. Argentina’s Lionel Messi – A full, luxuriant beard that covers most of his face, extending down to his chest. The thick, wavy hair cascades down his back like a river of gold. What makes this beard even more special is Messi’s penchant for growing it out during international tournaments in order to show support for his country.
2. Germany’s Bastian Schweinsteiger – Known for his tidy facial hair and immaculate personal hygiene, Schweinsteiger sports a well-kept goatee that frames his mouth perfectly. His neatly trimmed sideburns add just the right amount of character and contrast to his clean-cut look.
3. Portugal’s Nani – Another player known for taking care of himself physically and aesthetically, Nani rocks an impressively full beard that extends all the way down to his pelvic bone on both sides of his face. This meticulously kept facial hair is framed by long sideburns, providing an incredibly stylish finish to this imposing figure on the pitch.
4. England’s Wayne Rooney – Rooney has always had a bit of an edge about him, and this is reflected in his signature goatee and closely cropped sideburns which give him a tough