It’s that time of year again – finals are around the corner, and you need to find a way to procrastinate. Why not do it with some good television? In this article, we’ll recommend these Hulu shows that are perfect for binging during those long study sessions.
The Handmaid’s Tale
Hulu’s The Handmaid’s Tale is a must-watch for any student. The show tells the story of a dystopian society where women are forced into sexual servitude. The acting is top-notch, and the show will keep you on the edge of your seat.
If you’re looking for a new show to binge-watch on Hulu, we highly recommend Runaways. This show is perfect for students, as it follows a group of high school friends who discover they have superpowers. Runaways is a great mix of action, adventure, and drama, and you’ll definitely be hooked after just one episode.
Hulu’s The Path is a great show for students. It follows a group of people who are struggling to find their way in life. The show is funny, heartwarming, and relatable.
Looking for something to watch on Hulu that’s perfect for a college student? Check out our top picks for binge-worthy shows that you can stream right now.
From comedies to dramas, there’s something for everyone on this list. So curl up with a blanket and get ready to marathon some of the best TV shows around.
1. The Mindy Project: This hilarious sitcom follows Mindy Lahiri, a successful OB/GYN, as she navigates her personal and professional life in New York City. With a great cast and sharp writing, The Mindy Project is always a fun watch.
2. Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Another comedy, Brooklyn Nine-Nine is set in a police precinct in Brooklyn. The show follows the wacky but lovable characters as they solve crimes and deal with the everyday craziness of their jobs.
3. Fargo: This critically-acclaimed crime drama is based on the Coen brothers’ film of the same name. Set in Minnesota, Fargo tells the story of an unexpected crime wave that hits the small town of Bemidji. The show is darkly funny and thoroughly engrossing.
If you’re looking for a funny, yet relatable show to watch on Hulu, then you should definitely check out Difficult People. The show follows the lives of two best friends living in New York City, as they try to make it in the entertainment industry while also dealing with their own respective issues.
While the show does focus on some heavier topics, such as mental health and relationships, it also doesn’t take itself too seriously. So if you’re looking for a light-hearted comedy to watch between classes or study breaks, then Difficult People is definitely the show for you!
The Mindy Project
Mindy Lahiri is a successful OB/GYN who is trying to find love and balance in her personal and professional life. The Mindy Project is a smart, funny, and relatable show that follows Mindy’s adventures as she navigates her way through work, dating, and motherhood. If you’re looking for a binge-worthy show that will make you laugh out loud, The Mindy Project is the perfect show for you!
What to do when you’re done binging
Once you’ve devoured all of your favorite shows on Hulu, it’s time to decide what to do next. If you’re like most students, you’ll probably want to take a break from watching TV and focus on your studies. However, there are still plenty of great options on Hulu for when you need a break from schoolwork. All you need is just a good internet connection so you can stream without buffering. Here are a few of our favorite binge-worthy shows for students:
1. The Mindy Project: This hilarious show follows the personal and professional life of OB/GYN Mindy Lahiri (Mindy Kaling). It’s the perfect mix of comedy and drama, and you’ll quickly become addicted to following Mindy’s adventures.
2. Brooklyn Nine-Nine: If you’re looking for a light-hearted police procedural, this show is for you. Brooklyn Nine-Nine follows the detectives of the 99th precinct as they solve crimes and deal with the everyday hilarity of police work.
3. The Handmaid’s Tale: This dystopian drama is based on the Margaret Atwood novel of the same name. It’s a dark and gritty show that will have you hooked from the very first episode.